day19: toolbox injuries/robotic parts/prosthetics
i got lazy
7th city cyberpunk aleksei
I saw this post by bi-privilege and I whole-heartedly agree with the notion that this is a preferable term or at least a good alternative to the LGTBQIAP+ acronym.
No more people complaining about “how many letters are we gonna add”, no more groups getting forgotten because someone is too lazy to type out the entire acronym, and to me it has a more inclusive and equal feeling for all included groups.
Plus, as punkrockluna pointed out, MOGAI could also be used as an adjective replacing the word “queer”. Queer is being used by a lot of people within the community but we should not forget that it is also a slur and not everyone is comfortable with being labeled or even labeling themselves as such.
I would absolutely love it if we could make this a thing.
(I really really hope I didn’t forget anyone in the little description, please tell me if I have)
GUYS COLORADO NEEDS SOME HELP
There is a bill about to be passed called Amendment 67 that is the ban on ALL abortions. THIS INCLUDES IF THE MOTHER WOULD DIE OR IF SHE WAS RAPED. THIS BILL ALSO CAN MAKE POLICE INSTIGATE ALL NON-LIVE BIRTHS (MISCARRIAGE/STILLBORN).
TUMBLR PLEASE BLOW THIS UP. PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU
holy shit what the fuck Colorado!?
(taken from the news site)
- Outlaw all abortion in Colorado, even in cases of rape and incest.
- Ban some of the most common and effective forms of birth control, including the Pill and IUDs.
- Make it illegal for a pregnant women with cancer to choose treatment that could save her life.
- Restrict options for women wanting in vitro fertilization.
- Any birth that isn’t a live-birth — so miscarriages and still births — could be deemed suspicious deaths and would be investigated by police.
what the fuck that is disgusting
AS A FEMALE WHO JUST SO HAPPENS TO LIVE IN COLORADO SIGNAL BOOST!! IF THIS PASSES I’M GOING TO BURN EVERYTHING!!!
Whoa that’s fucked up…
Can we just let women own their bodies please?